FDOT’s Draft Tentative Work Program for FY 2020 through FY 2024 is now available for review. FDOT is also hosting an epublic hearing in conjunction with the release of the Draft Tentative Work Program. The epublic hearing will be held December 3 – 6 at www.swflroads.com. In addition, FDOT staff will be available in person on December 3 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Lakes Regional Library to answer questions and receive feedback. Comments will be received through December 28, 2018.
|EPUBLIC HEARING FOR FDOT TENTATIVE WORK PROGRAM FOR FISCAL YEARS 2020-2024|
Meeting Type: Hearing
Date: Monday, December 03, 2018 through December 06, 2018
Location Name: Various District One Locations
Street Address: See Locations Below
City: Various Locations in District One
Fort Myers, FL – The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), District One, and Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise announce an ePublic Hearing to present the Tentative Five-Year Work Program. The Tentative Work Program lists transportation system improvements scheduled for fiscal years beginning July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2024. The ePublic Hearing begins at 2 p.m., Monday, December 3, 2018 and ends at 12:00 p.m., Thursday, December 6, 2018.
There are four ways to participate in the hearing.
1. Go to www.swflroads.com and click on Future Projects during the times listed to watch a video about the Draft Tentative Work Program for fiscal years 2020-2024, review the programs and maps, submit comments, and find information about how to contact an FDOT representative with questions. The ePublic Hearing will be open and available continuously during the listed times.
2. If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, you can use a computer at a local public library in each of the 12 counties within District One during the libraries’ regular operating hours.
3. FDOT representatives will be available at the following locations to meet with you in person, answer any questions, and assist with website access:
• Lakes Regional Library, December 3, 2018 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 15290 Bass Road, Fort Myers, FL
• Polk County Administration Building (Lobby), December 4, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 330 West Church Street, Bartow, FL
• Collier County Library Headquarters, December 5, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples, FL
• Highlands County Administration Building, December 5, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 600 South Commerce Avenue, Sebring, FL
• Charlotte County Library, December 5, 2018 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 2050 Forrest Nelson Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL
• Detwiler’s Farm Market, December 6, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 1800 US 301, Palmetto, FL
4. FDOT representatives will also be available with materials for review during the hearing week at the FDOT District One offices located at 801 North Broadway Avenue in Bartow and 10041 Daniels Parkway in Fort Myers. You can schedule a meeting at the offices by calling 863-519-2285 (Bartow) or 239-225-1900 (Fort Myers).
FDOT will accept comments from all interested parties if received by Friday, December 28, 2018. Mail comments to L. K. Nandam, P.E., District Secretary, FDOT, 10041 Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33913, attention Wayne Gaither, Southwest Area Office Director, or email comments to email@example.com.
This ePublic Hearing is developed in compliance with Section 339.135(4)(d), Florida Statutes, as amended and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes. FDOT solicits public participation without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Cynthia Sykes, District One Title VI Coordinator, 863-519-2287 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by November 26, 2018.
Project Web Site: http://www.swflroads.com
Primary Contact: Wayne Gaither
Primary Phone: 239-225-1900
Primary E-Mail: Wayne.Gaither@dot.state.fl.us
Additional Contact: Zachary Burch
Additional Phone: 239-225-1900
Additional E-mail: Zachary.Burch@dot.state.fl.us