Dear Healthy Lee Partner,
Healthy Lee is excited to announce the launch of a vital initiative aimed at assessing, understanding, and addressing the health needs of our community and the related social drivers of health (SDOH). We know your involvement will significantly contribute to the success of this effort and our collaborative impact to improve the health and well-being of our community.
We are gathering input from our community through the community survey at the following link – SURVEY. This quantitative assessment will be supplemental to the current Community Health Needs Assessment underway for 2023. We ask for your support in distributing this survey to your networks and channels. Your leadership and collaboration are immensely valuable to our community as a whole in order to drive impactful programming. At the conclusion of the survey, we will share the data collected with your organization and the broader community.
Here are some ways you and your associates can participate:
- Email Blasts: Send the survey to your networks and any relevant coalitions or committees.
- Promotion: Post to your websites and encourage your community partners to participate via email and post to websites. Consider including the survey at your community events or join us where possible to distribute the survey in person. Please let us know if you plan to utilize community events to promote the survey to prevent duplication of efforts and to expand collaboration.
- Social Media: Promote the survey on your organization’s social media channels. Like and share on Facebook and Instagram whenever you see the survey. Sharing within your digital community will make a significant impact.
- Community Outreach: If possible and where appropriate, post the survey flyer in high-traffic community areas.
- Education and Awareness: Educational institutions are a primary outlet for health-related communications. Please share the survey with your academic contacts. Healthy Lee will post it on Peach Jar for the Lee County School District.
- On-site Events: Please let us know if you can participate in the survey-targeted events that are being planned at community centers and other high-traffic areas. This will include being in person at area locations to assist with survey completion.
The flyer and survey are available on www.HealthyLee.com in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole. The flyer is available in PDF and can be shared or printed out. The survey is open through October 13th, 2023.
We genuinely appreciate your commitment to the health and well-being of our community and your willingness to support this initiative. Your participation will play a pivotal role in helping us better understand and meet the needs of our community. Thank you very much for considering our request. Please don’t hesitate to contact Cheryl.email@example.com if you have any questions or require additional information or support.
Stephanie Wardein, Healthy Lee Chair, and Jennifer Hagen, Healthy Lee Co-Chair
Jennifer Hagen, LEED AP BD+C | Family & Consumer Sciences Agent
University of Florida/IFAS Extension Lee County
3410 Palm Beach Blvd. | Fort Myers, FL 33916
Main: 239-533-7510 | Fax: 239-485-2305
4211 Metro Pkwy, Suite 300
Fort Myers, FL 33916
|Cheryl Brown Schlichte
Healthy Lee Program Manager
4211 Metro Pkwy, Third Floor
Fort Myers, FL 33916